Utilising our global research capabilities and cutting edge technology, Bridgestone have created a lower rolling resistance tyre that maintains the high quality and safety standards that Bridgestone are renowned for. Rolling resistance is the force required to roll a tyre. The more resistance, the more fuel is required to power the vehicle and the more CO2 emissions are emitted. The lower rolling resistance of Ecopia improves your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reduces the amount of CO2 emitted into the environment.
- High Grip – Excellent braking capability to Increase safety.
- Fuel Efficiency – Designed to reduce rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency.
- Low Noise - Tyre Designed to reduce noise.
- Wear Resistance – Designed to improve wear resistance for improved tyre life.
- Wet Performance – Exceptional handling in wet, hazardous conditions.
Performance Category: Touring
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|